Mad Mad Media

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Oh no they didn’t!

In a bizarre Internet move NBC has released an uncensored version of its latest SNL sensation, the digital Christmas short “**** in a box,” on YouTube.
The short features series regular Andy Samberg and singer Justin Timberlake, in full ‘90s R&B gear, singing a catchy tune about the “special” gift they’re giving their girlfriends for Christmas. It’s the funniest thing SNL has done in years!
I would have posted it on Mad Mad Media, but because it is uncensored I just can’t do it. But, if you follow this link to NBC’s YouTube site, you’ll be able to see the beep-free video.

3 Comments:

  • Very nice review... pretty cool site too. Do you actually live in Sheboygan? I was trying to convince my friend we need to go there just cuz of the name, I live in Alabama, can you suggest anything to help sway him??

    By Blogger Josh L., at 5:15 PM  

  • Hey Josh, Unfortunately I don't have an AIM profile so I have to answer you here. I do live in Sheboygan and it's pretty cool. We have a great lakefront, we are the freshwater surfing capital of the world, we have a cool resort, great coffee, an awesome newspaper (I have to plug The Sheboygan Press) and everybody here is really nice.
    And, as an added bonus, we have the world champion brat eating contest during Brat Days, Aug. 2-4, which was featured in a special on ESPN last year.
    We also have beer, if you're into that kind of thing.

    By Blogger Eric LaRose, at 2:01 PM  

  • how can i watch this video?

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home