Mad Mad Media

Friday, November 10, 2006

Oh, snap!

Reports surfaced today that Britney dumped K-Fed by sending him a text message.
Ouch!
Of course, he has since hit back, filing papers requesting spousal support and custody of the couple’s two children. Way to be the man K-Fed! Do you want the aprons and the mixer too?
Wow, that has to hurt. Getting dumped with a text message. What do you think it said?
“K I H8 U. NOT LOL. U SUK. BYE X 3. U N I R OVA.”
I remember when dumping someone over the phone was a big smack. Now that’s a courtesy! E-mail? A gift. At least they took the time to log on.
Text messaging? Wow. Geez. She really wanted to say “it’s over” right now. Not even a phone call.
I’d feel bad for K-Fed, but, well, I don’t care. Good luck with all of that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home